Selamat Datang Ke Daerah Jajahan Saya!Dunia AisyahBadrul's! Jom Follow >>Atau Ke<< Dashboard Awak!

Im Fine Here Dont Worry :')

Ahlan + Wasahlan = Assalamualaikum...

Waaaaaaaaa its seriously a very long time since my last updated. Do you miss me, dear blog? Hueeeeee i miss you so much hahahaha yeah we've never been apart since 2011 right so im kinda cheesy right now eheh :*

Well, how my live in IPG? Its getting better and better but yeah,you know how high expection did people from all universe talk about being an 'ustazah' and i think most people here are reaaaaalllllyyyyy 'solehah' compared to myself. Im not good ofc and i dont have enough 'islamic-edu-thingy' to compared with them. I dont know on how to talk about some 'akidah' or 'fiqh' or 'quran hadis' when people asked me. I am to 'jahil' bcs people here are realllllllyyyyy good Allahu.

Basically, when people are doing their presentation thingy, they are well educated (ahah well said *applause*). I AM AN AWKWARD POTATO YA KNOW i dont know on how to present well cause my shyness level is too extreme walaweyh what am i doing here?

Literally, to be a teacher, you must have a high confidence level (ofc) and a good speaking method which every students would listen to. And yeah, i dont have that. I loved to talk and talk and talk but my talk are all nonsense and rubbish. People claim that i am extrovert and love to communicate with others but literally, its just some nonsense talking. Well, an education speaking? I DONT HAVE THAT! 

Ya Allah,grant me a good talking method with full of 'ilmiah' and good things. Also, make myself doing good in presentation so I am not doing weird things infront of all people (I always does that believe me) and give strength to be a good 'ustazah' which everyone believes I can do so. Ya Allah, Amin. 

So,till here then. I talked to you guys some other time Insya Allah. Pray for me that I'll always keep on writing here (although there's no one is reading eheh). Its okay, this is like my diary and I am talking to myself. Wassalam :)

Everything Good Is From Allah SWT, Praise Only Him: Alhamdulillah :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

 
AISYAH BADRUL COPYRIGHTED.ALL RIGHT RESERVED.