Selamat Datang Ke Daerah Jajahan Saya!Dunia AisyahBadrul's! Jom Follow >>Atau Ke<< Dashboard Awak!

The End Of Trial.

Ahlan + Wasahlan = Assalamualaikum...

Hey hey hey its me here again. Who else could it be *cehh tiru tagline tasha*. 

Okay geguys Hikayat Trial sudah pun melepaskan beban tugasnya beberapa hari yang lalu and me as usual,bapak tak sedar diri yang lepas tu TRIAL bukannya SPM BETUL dik oii. What did I do? 

*Majesty's Ahn Yeseul.*



Yeahhh im addicted to Produce 101 and i make all my friends addicted to it to. *pick me pick me pick me up*. Its just a good variety show to watch hahahaha for me lah.

So,itulah yg dimaksudkan tidak sedar diri. And now im busy collecting downloaded kdrama from my kfriends such as Hidayah (doctors,reply 1988,uncontrollably fonds,etc) Syarina (oh my ghost,angry mom,let's eat 2,etc) Nazura (healer,jamsareul kisseu,etc) Afifah (oh my venus,heartstring,bubblegum,etc) Izzati Farhana (twenty again,her lovely heels,you're my oppa,etc) Yusya (birth of beauty,descendant of the sun,etc) dan dan dan sebagainya. But dont get it mistakes,im going to watch it AFTER SPM okay. Aku lempang diri aku kalau tengok BEFORE SPM.*cehh*

And some newest drama are on my bucket of waiting lists; scarlet heart:ryeo,lets fight ghost,w 2 worlds,cinderella and four knights and etc.

Wahahaha im feeling like im telling you guys my future plans je.

Kk gotta go since my bio marks need to be polish heh. pssstttt my addmath marks menunjukkan peningkatan Alhamdulillah thanks to my sifu ijateh,my teacher mrs liew and you too lah mr kerol for all taughts. I will do my best eventhough takde niat pon nak sambung math or calculus dekat u nanti huhu.Bye bye wassalam :))

Bila Apink nak comeback ni haduyaii

Everything Good Is From Allah SWT, Praise Only Him: Alhamdulillah :)

2 ulasan:

 
AISYAH BADRUL COPYRIGHTED.ALL RIGHT RESERVED.