Selamat Datang Ke Daerah Jajahan Saya!Dunia AisyahBadrul's! Jom Follow >>Atau Ke<< Dashboard Awak!

I don't know if this is my last post or not, but if....

Ahlan + Wasahlan = Assalamualaikum...

Holaa everyone. If you can see and read this post, do know that Im very thankful and grateful for having such a wonderful readers like you. As you know, if you want to go through my blog, blogger already gave you some warning stuffs to not enter my blog, as it if fulls of malware, cookies and dangerous unvalid stuffs here. I don't know whats wrong with them but I've been using them like years tho. Things like twitter button, pinterest background, chatbox and music player are something common is this blogging industry. WHY THE HECK--

If you're already here, so you're willing your laptop to pass through warning and cookies,right? Terharu doh T_T

Its been month my blog has been in the state of 'dangerous'. I dont know if they are going to blocked my blog soon, so this MAY BE the last post before this blog has come to the end. SAD THO ITS BEEN YEARS.

Mungkin jugak ni balasan untuk ana sebab tak wish kat blog whenever its going around 28 Nov. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEAR BLOG. Do know I've always love you because you're always there when Im sad, when Im happy, when I have no one to talk too. Sorry for mistreating you this whole time, I just dont know what things I've been messed up with till I abandoned you this much T_T. 

For my dear readers (I dont know if I still got some or not cause the traffic feed is so damn poor low), you're my precious. Thanks for hearing out my story, the good or bad, lets just finish it here lol. 2011-2018, 7 years living with a diary, its not bad la jugak tehee.

Dont worry. I've already deleted those unvalid stuffs hanging around my blog. So know my blog looks damn kosong,right. Botak macam takde apa apa huaaaa. I really want to do coding right know, but ana takut amik free stuffs dari blog lain, the cookies is still there hmm T_T

Till then, wassalam. 2018 is coming to the end. Hope this blog isn't amin :'(

Everything Good Is From Allah SWT, Praise Only Him: Alhamdulillah :)

1 ulasan:

  1. saya tak dapat plak warning smua, atau mungkin ada sy xprasan. tapi ni dapat dari sape ni isu ni? mmg try kat laptop sndiri jadi ke? prnh try di phone atau laptop/pc lain? sebab sy takde smua tu kat sini, mcm blog biasa je. sy guna firefox skarang. atau, kalau ada masalah, mungkin bleh tukar ke wordpress. cuma sy tak brapa pakar dlm bidang blogging ni, so xleh nk tlg. skit2 bleh lah. btw ini Amirudin. sekian.

    BalasPadam

 
AISYAH BADRUL COPYRIGHTED.ALL RIGHT RESERVED.