Selamat Datang Ke Daerah Jajahan Saya!Dunia AisyahBadrul's! Jom Follow >>Atau Ke<< Dashboard Awak!

My Girlfriend Is An Alien: A Chinese Drama Review

Ni + Hao = Maaaa....

Hye hello assalamualaikum... muahahaha this time, my entry is a bit 'lagha'. So my quarantine during covid-19 pandemic was filled with a lot of c-drama's, you know? I'm actually getting a bit tired from watching malay dramas, as their plot is focusing more and more about families problems and complicated relationship. Korean drama? urgghh their romance is too much, my eyes hurts. So the alternative to filled my leisure time is by watching chinese dramas since their plot is light and their relationship is much more easier to digest. Read: (I should filled my day with Al-Quran more astaghfirullah...)

My Girlfriend Is an Alien (TV Series 2019) - IMDb
(from the poster itself it doesn't look interesting, isn't it?)

But, I am so in-love with the 2020 fantasy romantic-comedy drama entitled 'My Girlfriend is an Alien'. From the title itself, sounds cliche and boring, right? But once I watched the first episodes, Im getting hooked up at each episodes. The reasons is because the female lead (Wan Peng as Chai Xiaoqi) is sooooo cuteee and funny. I've never seen her in any dramas before tho. Not to mention the male lead which is Thassapak Hsu as Fang Leng, he is soooo captivating and handsomeness in the soul (my brothers said his face is very not handsome. its okay beauty is in the eyes of beholder). He's actually a Chinese-Thailand mixed, but his face is more to Chinese side, I guess? But yeah, sadly he's already married with two kids tsk tsk sob sob uwaaaa :(

SIMPLE PLOT:
An alien in earth? Nah we've heard it before in K-drama: My Love From The Stars. In comparison, the CG effect for the alien from the K-drama is much much more better than this C-drama. As I said, the plot is very light. Its about an alien who came to earth just to have a sight-seeing, but end up in-love with the earth and Fang Leng. Fang Leng has a mental-disorder which he'll forget all women he has ever met from past, which caused from his past traumatisme. But the effect for Chai Xiaoqi is different, he never forgets her. That's why he feel like Chai Xiaoqi is truly important to him and may be the reasons for him to recovered. Chai Xiaoqi? She's just interested in finding her 'communicator stone' back so that she can go back to her own planet. 

WEAKNESS:
So there are few things that I am truly mad about this drama. THIS IS WHERE I WANTED TO POINT OUT THE WEAKNESS OF THIS DRAMA!

1. URGHH I hate how every single bad things that Chai Xiaoqi do being gossiped and rumored. Meanwhile, the real villain Jiang Xue is not getting any punishment for EVERY SINGLE BAD THING she had done. Example; when she deleted Fang Leng memory bank about Chai Xiaoqi. How can everyone just simply let the villain survive?

2. THE OUTFIT THO. I know normal people would wear the same outfit after a few days. But this is drama, and you're a rich earthlings. At least wear the same outfit after 6 episodes, not on the second nor third.

3. I feel so bad about his brother, Fang Lie. He actually NEED to have his own true love of life. At the end, the producer just wrapped his scene meeting Jiang Xue. Are you freaking kidding me? You gonna date the villain?

4. I am also mad at how they didn't really punished the bad mother and uncle. Yup that's it. That's what Im gonna say.

5. Last but not least, I don't really like the ending. Because its too simple and what? After several years Fang Leng waited for his love, you just showed him your alien certificate and then? I need to think by myself? Duuuhhh...

Okay so that's it. Actually I really need to voice out my madness and unsatisfiedness of this drama, so my blog is the place where it should be. Although I love it a lot, that doesn't mean I need to turn a blind eyes to those weakness. Afterall, the drama really made my day hihi. I've draft this review a long time, so hope you guys enjoy this review and do comment if you want me to spill out the tea of any latest C-Dramas (I actually watched them, a lot :p) 

Bye bye wassalam :)

Everything Good Is From Allah SWT, Praise Only Him: Alhamdulillah :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

 
AISYAH BADRUL COPYRIGHTED.ALL RIGHT RESERVED.